A field of ten will be sent postward in the $200,000 Dan Patch Invitational at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino on Saturday, May 25. In what may be the most talented field ever assembled, the 20th installment of Hoosier Park’s signature event will highlight the 14-race program that begins at 5:30 p.m. The race will be part of a special evening tagged as "Thrillyard 200” and will feature extreme entertainment, giveaways, and racing. The evening will also be complimented by three divisions of the Indiana Gold Sire Stakes for three-year-old pacing colts, sending the purse money to be distributed throughout the evening over the $450,000 mark.
1. Hurrikane Kingcole Tr: John McDermott Dr: Brett Miller 3-1
2. Paco Labrook Tr: Brad Hanners Dr: Brad Hanners 8-1
3. Versado Tr: Nick Surick Dr: TBA 15-1
4. Rockincam Tr: Nifty Norman Dr: Jason Dillander 7-2
5. Fred and Ginger Tr: Ron Burke Dr: Ricky Macomber Jr. 5-1
6. Dancin Yankee Tr: Gary Green Dr: Ed Hensley 6-1
7. Bolt the Duer Tr: Peter Foley Dr: Mark Macdonald 4-1
8. A Rocknroll Dance Tr: Jim Mulinix Dr: John Campbell 9-2
9. Up the Credit Tr: Carl Jamieson Dr: Trace Tetrick 10-1
10. Aracache Hanover Tr: Gregg McNair Dr: Douglas McNair 10-1
Racing fans will have the opportunity to participate in two special wagers offered for the Dan Patch Invitational. A $25,000 Guaranteed Superfecta pool will be available as part of the special Strategic Wagering Program. The wager will have a minimum bet of 10 cents, and is available through the cooperative efforts of the United States Trotting Association, Hoosier Park Racing & Casino and the Indiana Standardbred Association. A $10,000 Guaranteed Pick-4 will also be made available to racing fans in races 8 through 11.