Feb. 16 deadline for Adios, other Meadows payments
February 14, 2013
« Return to News
The Meadows Racetrack and Casino wishes to remind horse owners, trainers and staking services that sustaining payments for the 2013 Delvin Miller, Adios and Quinton Patterson Adioo Volo—as well as payments for other 2013 3-year-old events including the Currier & Ives (Open and Filly divisions), Arden Downs Stakes and Keystone Classics—are due. Please send payments postmarked by midnight on Saturday, Feb. 16, to the Hambletonian Society, which services these stakes.
Eliminations for the 47th "Pace for the Orchids” are set for Saturday, July 20, with the final and Adioo Volo to go the following Saturday.
Also, nominations and payments are due for The Meadow’s March and April early- and late-closing series. Please make payments directly to The Meadows postmarked no later than Feb. 15.
Each series features three qualifying legs with purses of $15,000 and a $20,000-added final. The series schedule:
- The Walter Russell Memorial Pace. PA-owned or –sired 3- & 4-year-old colts & geldings. First leg — March 5. Final — March 26;
- The Donna Dunn Memorial Pace. PA-owned or –sired 3- & 4-year-old fillies & mares. First leg — March 8. Final — March 29;
- The Ken Weaver Memorial Trot. PA-owned or –sired 3-& 4-year-old colts and geldings. First leg — March 4. Final — March 25;
- The Mary Wohlmuth Memorial Trot. PA-owned or –sired 3- & 4-year-old fillies & mares. First leg — March 6. Final — March 27;
- The School Kids Pace. PA-sired 3-year-old colts & geldings. First leg — April 9. Final — April 30;
- The My Drag Queen Pace. PA-sired 3-year-old fillies. First leg — April 12. Final — May 3;
- The Trotslikethewind Trot. PA-sired 3-year-old fillies. First leg — April 10. Final — May 1;
- The Winning Mister Trot. PA-sired 3-year-old colts & geldings. First leg — April 8. Final — April 29. (Meadows)