Handicapping qualification at Meadowlands
« Return to News
Next Saturday, Feb. 16, the Meadowlands hosts a WHHC Qualifier. Two spots are up for grabs in the $200 Qualifier ($100 entry plus a $100 real-money bankroll). The format requires players to make $10 Win bets on ten Meadowlands races of their choice. Players can wager more than $10 a race if they desire. Players can register on-site Saturday up until 7:15 pm.
DerbyWars hosts regular online Qualifiers for the WHHC every Saturday through March. Players can qualify for as little as $22. Complete DerbyWars Qualifier information can be found at DerbyWars.com.
Upcoming partner track qualifiers include:
· Club Hawthorne: WHHC Qualifiers on February 15 & 16 with two seats into the World Harness Handicapping Championship presented by DerbyWars.com;
· TVG/4NJBets: 2 WHHC Qualifiers (one each in February & March) with four total spots for the Final;
· Vernon Downs: 2 WHHC spots up for grabs in their March 1st and 16th contests;
· Tioga Downs: 2 WHHC spots up for grabs in their March 8th and 23rd contests;
· Buffalo Raceway: 1 WHHC seat given away in their March 16th contest;
Qualifier information can be found at http://playmeadowlands.com/contest_detail.aspx?id=8240