« » »
{{ day.day }} {{ day.day }}

Mohawk postpones qualifiers until Friday

December 14, 2011

« Return to News
Due to the heavy rains forecast for Wednesday night and Thursday, Mohawk Racetrack has cancelled its qualifying sessions for Thursday morning.
Mohawk's next session of qualifiers will go postward on Friday, Dec. 16, with the first race set for 10 a.m. All horses entered for Thursday's qualifiers will remain in the box for Friday. (WEG)
« Return to News