Pacing for the Cure "Stud Fees for Scooters"
February 12, 2019
« Return to News
The Pacing for the Cure “Stud Fees for Scooters” OnGait.com Silent Auction has now started. The auction will run from today, Tuesday, Feb. 12, through Thursday, Feb. 14, Breedings from stallions were donated to the charity from breeding farms and generous owners. These donations will help cover the costs of scooters for individuals living with Multiple Sclerosis in need. The charity has met 100 percent of the requests for assistance and provided scooters to many individuals in multiple states. The auction will run on Ongait.com.
For the 2019 season, we have breedings for stallions standing in 5 areas:
- DE- Delmarvalous (2) - Donated by Badlands Racing, LLC
- DE- Badlands Hanover (2) - Donated by Badlands Racing, LLC
- DE- Classic Card Shark - NEW in DE 2019 – Donated by Winbak Farm
- PA- Heston Blue Chip – NEW in PA 2019 – Donated by Winbak Farm
- NY- Bolt the Duer – Donated by All Star Racing
- NY- Boston Red Rocks – NEW in 2019 – Donated by Rick Berks & Peter Blood
- ONT- Betterthancheddar – Donated by Winbak Farm
- ONT – Justice Hall – Donated by Catherine Breton
- OH – Mr Wiggles – Donated by Joe McLead – Sugar Valley Farm
Pacing For The Cure is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to help those living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) obtain medical equipment and services to manage this debilitating disease of the central nervous system as well as fund cutting edge MS research. Jeff and Janine Gesek co-founded Pacing for the Cure in the spring of 2016. Jeff’s Father, Mr. William Gesek, was a Harness racing fan and owner for many years and lived with Multiple Sclerosis for over 30 years before passing from this life in October 2017. MS caused him to become dependent on a scooter and power wheelchair inside and outside the home to do basic activities.