The Red Mile announces Grand Circuit information
September 23, 2009
« Return to News
The following is important information for racing during the Grand Circuit at The Red Mile: 1. All horses must have a clean line in 45 days and a charted line within 30 days for all stakes and late closer events.
2. All participants must have a signed stall application on file and a 2009 KHRC license.
3. All races are subject to overnitght detention! All stakes races will be in detention unless there is a stall shortage, in which case The Red Mile management will decide which races will not be in detention. Trainers are responsible for checking detention!
4. The Red Mile reserves the right to conduct out of competition testing, in which case all participants agree to abide by all medication, foreign substance and testing regulations mandated by the Lexington Trot Breeders Association.
5. Qualifiers will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9 a.m. Enter the day before by 10 a.m.
6. All entry fees must be paid before starting!
7. Beware of new whipping rules. Contact the judges for additional information.